Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness & Funny Stuff

Well Breast Cancer Month is almost over and if you don't know this about me I work for a clothing company (PrivacyWear and PRVCY Premium) closely associated with breast cancer awareness. We've updated our site a bit with a few new products but for the most part you can find my breast cancer awareness shirt at Fred Segal Santa Monica, and Rumor Boutique in Ventura Boulevard. This shirt was actually one of those small promo things for our junior clothing line that I really didn't think much about that got more notice then anticipated. I didn't really think much of this shirt before but apparently it had good marketing behind it. Some celebs that have been sporting this shirt are Eva Longoria, Heidi Montag (eww...), Selena Gomez, and a couple others I don't remember. Anyways hope you guys helped out this month but if you haven't its still not too late.

In other news my co worker sent me this link. It was probably the funniest thing I've seen today and you can customize it and send it to your friends as well. I hope all you guys are going to vote this year. I'll be rocking the vote will you?

3 comments:

mye mye said...

I'm not working right now :( I'm looking though. Hopefully soon :)

Anonymous said...

Funny buy what the heck? Did your co worker make that? Where...?

Haha, though. (I'm for McCain/Palin. I'm voting tomorrow at Main Place. You can vote early there.)

oh, hello friend. said...

wow good job on 3 posts already alex ;)

i'm gonna take a guess and say that aliendelirium is ... tiffany? yes?