Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rejected

After a long meditation while driving to work today I thought about all the work I've done for my job. I'm pretty sure we've all done lots of work that never made the cutting room floor (I'm not really sure this example would work for graphic design but hey its one of those terms I find interesting) better yet not even the waste basket five rooms away from the cutting room floor. Well back to my point... after digging through a lot of rejected and never finished work I remembered a design I had made for a shirt for an off brand t-shirt company we thought would be a good way to reuse shirts that had never been printed on at our company (this idea never took flight but still an interesting idea). Although now that I look at this design I'm not really sure if I like it... it really needed some more work I think, but hey it's an unfinished unpolished creation that I still call my baby.

2 comments:

oh, hello friend. said...

oh, i really like it :)
good job! maybe you can make it an art print or something!

Anonymous said...

i like it.
96?