Wednesday, December 3, 2008

GOODNESS

Wow it sure has been a while since I posted anything... yes yes sadly I left my blog alone for a while because of the holiday (about a month? hahaha lets say I like to celebrate). Well today I decided to share a video that I really like although it tends to become repetitive after a while but I still like the motion graphics a lot. The song is Une very stylish fille by Dimitri from Paris. Enjoy!



Yes I am a very stylish boy hahahaha (though I would say girl eh?)

ON ANOTHER NOTE...
Well lately I've been sewing a lot and if you don't know it already sewing isn't an easy task especially when its clothing (well at least it's hard for me since I haven't sewn much...). Overall it's really fun even if it is kinda difficult. Well when I get a chance I'll show you what I've been making. O I've also been working on a few accessories although they aren't perfect but I think they're really pretty. Well it's time to go but hopefully you guys enjoy the video.

1 comment:

oh, hello friend. said...

hurray for a post from you! i heard you have been very busy! welcome back slacker ;)

+ make me something on your spiffy sewing machine, will you?