Monday, December 22, 2008

AGES

Okay okay so I know its been so long since I updated but with the holidays who really has time to blog (many people actually....) alright alright i was just lazy. Anyways! CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! YAY! I love the holidays, something about giving gifts you've worked so hard to make special or buy especially for someone you care about really makes me happy. Well after many trips to different malls and online shopping I think I've got all my gifts to give. Well since I've never really done stocking stuffers before I decided this year I'd do it for a very special person. I decided to buy a few san-x stationery stuff and candy of course. While browsing through Kinokuniya bookstore I found the cutest bear that I really want for Christmas. He is Rilakkuma the cutest lazy bear I've ever seen. Well I've always been a fan of this bear I've never seen this design before since it was the 5th anniversary design and wouldn't you know it he's dressed in royal attire. Adorable no?
Well sadly I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get this bear since he's $50. Who knew a lil thing like him could be so expensive (side note: this bear is slightly smaller then a normal teddy bear). It's so sad! Oh well we can't all get what we want for Christmas! We'll see maybe I'll sew my own cute character sometime. Well I hope everyone is having a great holiday season. Tonight I'll be celebrating Christmas with someone very special so I'll update on the gift giving and Christmas light viewing very soon!

No comments: